12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Pacific
This event is posted on behalf of DHCS and the Hearing Aid Coverage for Children Program (HACCP). If you have questions about this event, please contact HACCP@maximus.com.
The Hearing Aid Coverage for Children Program (HACCP) offers hearing aid coverage to eligible children who don’t qualify for Medi-Cal. HACCP is available to children ages 0-20, who don’t have health insurance for hearing aids or whose health insurance plan only covers up to $1,500 for hearing aids.
SAVE THE DATE: HACCP Webinar for Medical Providers and Hearing Professionals
Join us online for a discussion on Thursday, December 19, 2023 at 12:00-1:00 p.m.
• Please register in advance at: https://dhcs.webex.com/weblink/register/r0efc14b6c5f3c30fbe7e5adf506c8b35
• Event details and additional program information are available online at: www.dhcs.ca.gov/HACCP
• Captioned video recordings of past events are available at: https://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/HACCP/Pages/HACCP-Events.aspx
This training session will address:
• Program requirements for families to apply for coverage
• Resources for referring providers to help families enroll in HACCP
• How participating providers can help pediatric patients maximize benefits
• Claims submission process